Visit my new blog at CN Reviews and ElliottNg.com

I am now blogging at CN Reviews and Elliott Ng. Please visit me there!

Friday, February 29, 2008

New Elliott Ng personal blog

In an attempt to get off of blogger (a roach motel of data that also gets blocked by the Great Firewall of China) and onto my own controlled domains, I've set up a new blog called Elliott Ng. I am hoping that this new blog can eventually outrank New Global Value so I can just get off of this old blogger blog and on to my own.

Update: 01/06/10
My new company is called Venture Sprout and I'll be blogging there. I'll also be continuing to blog about China related issues at CN Reviews and Travel and Search at UpTake's Travel Industry Blog.

Google, please go there and not here! Don't come here anymore!

No comments: