Visit my new blog at CN Reviews and ElliottNg.com

I am now blogging at CN Reviews and Elliott Ng. Please visit me there!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Provinces I've visited so far

Here's a map of China courtesy of Mark Wang's China Map creator. You can select the provinces you've been to and the site will generate HTML for inclusion in your site or blog. I ran into the map numerous times surfing blogs of expats in China, and since I'm going to be meeting with Mark in a few weeks I thought I'd give some link love to the map tool!



create your own China map

Amazing how these little tools (suitable for bloggers) can be great for link baiting.

1 comment:

Grigo said...

Hey, interesting tool. I tried to post my China map in RED but failed... Will you increase your RED in this China trip?